Re: [TenTec] CW Mobile

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CW Mobile
From: "Art Roberts - W1AER" <w1aer@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 10:38:52 -0400
Back before I was licensed, I saw a 50 something Imperial that had a mobile
setup. I asked the driver about the rig and he told me that his 13-year-old
son was a Novice and ran CW while one of his parents drove. First mobile CW
setup I ever saw. This was in Tulsa in the 50's.

_________
Art Roberts - W1AER
Tariffville, CT 06091-9612
Hartford County