Re: [TenTec] Omni-D PTO

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni-D PTO
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 12:22:14 -0500
You have the very common frozen PTI problem.

No way to correct other than to remove the pTO, carefully disassemble,
thoroughly clean moving parts and relate with nice high temperature grease.

Gary

PS: Take care to not overly stress the brass center shaft. It is quite thin
where the ball bearings ride. Generally the springs will take up the slack but
excess bending action will break it.

I can make new ones but pretty costly.