Re: [TenTec] Year of manufacture of my Omni VI

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Year of manufacture of my Omni VI
From: John King via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 01:36:24 +0000 (UTC)
Barry,

I am sure that I bought it before 2002. I retired from the legal section as
Assistant General Counsel 1993 and I already owned it. I think I bought it in
1992 or earlier.

I have repair invoices as follow:

1. # 58550 dated 7/9/02
2. # R679  dated 3/30/95
3. # R838  dated 11/28/95
4. # 485 Scott    11/19/ 97  Option 3 563 Software Upgrade
5. repair # R664   9/17/99
6. repair #1673    10/4/99
7. repair #R 02108 undated checkout by Paul Clinton
I have not found the purchase invoice. All invoices state the serial number as
90A10032. That is consistent throughout. I feel that I have the purchase
invoice around somewhere, I just can't find it.