[TenTec] Model 301 and Model 302R Encoder/Controls for Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Model 301 and Model 302R Encoder/Controls for Sale
From: Charles Shaw <chasshaw@leaco.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 21:22:37 +0000
Hi to All,

        I have two Ten-Tec remote tuning encoders/controls to find homes for:

Model 301 which was made for Omni V and Omni 6's, and probably other Ten-Tec tranceivers that I'm not aware of. VFO tuning only. Very nice beside your key or keyboard and Super for S&P contesting on Sunday afternoons! $90? offer?

Dark color Model 302R to match Orions, Jupiters, and more I'm not familiar with. It includes three programmable function buttons and a number pad. Instructions for it are in the Orion Manual (and other manuals?). $115? offer?

Photos of these are available by their model number on the Ten-Tec Wikipedia under 'Accessories'. Both are fully functional. I would rate their appearances as 9+. There is a small bit of paint damage on the sides of the 302R.

Contact me by email 'Direct Only' at chasshaw@leaco.net . I will require payment (postal money order, bank cashier's check, etc.) before I ship. Either should go for the minimum UPS Ground charge.

        Charles W. Shaw - N5UL
        Hobbs, NM

P.S. I also have a non-working 565 Orion [not economical to repair--needs a $600+ board which may be unobtainable] that I will be offering or parting-out soon. Need filters for a 565? Includes a RX-366 sub-receiver and very nice display and case.