[TenTec] Ten-Tec Model 219 and 217 9-MHz Filters for Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Model 219 and 217 9-MHz Filters for Sale
From: Charles Shaw <chasshaw@leaco.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 15:14:47 +0000
Hi,
        Yesterday I wrote:

I still have the three optional 9 MHz filters for sale. These are 'not' usable in an Orion II. They 'are' usable in several earlier Ten-Tec radios models.
See:  http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=filters
All were working properly at the time the Orion died.
     Model 218  -  1800 Hz     --SOLD--  7-15-16
     Model 217  -   500 Hz
     Model 219  -   250 Hz

I am asking $60 for each. I will pay up to USPS first class postage. I can now take PayPal; or you can send money order or bank cashier's check. Contact me for details or questions.

                The Model 218 is SOLD now.

73, Charles - N5UL