Re: [TenTec] OT: Question to the group.

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Question to the group.
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 07:56:51 +0200
Bob,

When I pay so much money for a transceiver, I shouldn't have to start
manufacturing BPFs.
This is a simple case of the design engineer not fully understand the
application.

The fundamental problem is, people want to do two different things with
these radios.
Some with to use them as traditional radios, others want to use them for
broadband receivers.
These have two different sets of requirements.
In order to do both, you must have two different sets of (different kinds
of) filters.

73
Rick, DJ0IP