[TenTec] omni c tx mixer board

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] omni c tx mixer board
From: ROLAND HOWELL <snowy.howell@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 12:58:10 +0000 (UTC)
 Hi AllI have a problem with my Orion C, low RF output, typically 30 watts
only, no ALC light, traced the fault to a tant cap on the tx mixer board, the
fitted board number is 90857, the diagram shows 80713 which has a different
layout, once changed the power came back, however it ( the board) has failed
again, back to 30 watts RF.
Has anybody got a copy of the circuit diagram of the fitted board?
Whilst I am on has anybody got a diagram and spare end covers ( plastic ) for
the 260 power supply
Snowy
G0HZE