[TenTec] orion 2 on off switch replacement?

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>, "denton@oregontrail.net" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Subject: [TenTec] orion 2 on off switch replacement?
From: Mike Stricker via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 21:40:42 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Denton,
Digikey and Mouser sell the exact replacement....when I had my O2, I ordered a
couple of different switches because they were cheap when you consider shipping
(I didn't need anything else at the time).  I got the exact replacement, one
that had ON and OFF embossed on the switch with white lettering and another
which had an LED behind it that would illuminate when ON.  I settled for the
one with the LED.
As I recall they were in the $5-$10 range.
It is a very easy change but you will need to run a few additional wires to the
switch if you want the backlight.
Good luck.
Mike, WA1SEO