Re: [TenTec] OT: 7300 buy back program

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: 7300 buy back program
From: "John Simon" <jrsimon@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 11:43:34 +1000
OK I hit the unsubscribe.

73, John de VK2XGJ
Women and cats will do as they please,
men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea!

-----Original Message----- From: Barry N1EU
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 8:40 AM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment

Because like it or not, the Icom IC7300 is a game changer.  Manufacturers
(including Ten-Tec) beware:  ignore the IC7300 at your own peril.

There's a large group of savvy hams on this reflector who stay current with
the ham market & radio trends and enjoy discussing things that are of a
common interest and this is one of them.  There also happens to be little
of current interest TenTec-wise TO discuss.

If a subject doesn't interest you, learn to either set filters in your
email reader or use the delete key.

73, Barry N1EU