Re: [TenTec] OT: 7300 buy back program

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: 7300 buy back program
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 07:55:56 -0500
Flex has never been shy about touting their own perfection, ala' the 2 hour
on-air infomercials on 20 meters every Saturday afternoon.

And you still need a PC to run one…

Apparently someone has devised a way to get more than 96 dB dynamic range out
of 16 bits and my congratulations to them for having successfully violated the
laws of mathematics.

I wish they would apply that to the sub-par Compact Disk format with which we
are stuck…

Gary