Re: [TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] OT: 7300 buy back program

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] OT: 7300 buy back program
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 19:22:35 -0500
Maybe it's just the jaded consumer in me, but you'd think if it was a
totally new technology inside they would increment the model number more
than just by xx10.  Just sayin' . . . .   (Then again, they name their cars
over there after ladies, birds and nice emotions!)

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
ac5aa@ac5aa.com