Re: [TenTec] TT Orion 2 and inrad 2400 hrz ssb filter?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Orion 2 and inrad 2400 hrz ssb filter?
From: "Jeff (W4DD)" <w4dd09@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 10:35:14 -0400
As I recall, the initial 4 pole filters from ten tec were not in a metal
enclosure but the Inrad filters are.

On Aug 25, 2016 8:41 AM, "Gary J FollettDukes HiFi" <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
wrote:

I did not realize that the Inrad filters were not shielded. Thanks for the
info. Also, not being 8 pole, I also wonder why one would pay extra for one.

Gary