Re: [TenTec] ORION ll to HERCULES ll

To: "k9yc@arrl.net" <k9yc@arrl.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION ll to HERCULES ll
From: P C Andy Anderson <xtraham58@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 19:27:50 +0000
I realize that JIM but everything else is at the click of the mouse, logging,
SteppIR , rotor control etc. I may sell it and go with my original plan and get
a KPA500.

Tnx, Andy, W3LI

On Wed,8/31/2016 5:51 AM, P C Andy Anderson wrote:
> Looks like a work in progress to get the Herc in operation.

Bandswitching cables are NOT required to make the Hercules II work. It
works just fine with the mechanical bandswitch. Band decoding is simply
a convenience.

73, Jim K9YC

information on Ten-Tec-related topics ONLY. Off Topic subject postings should
be ...