[TenTec] I hate to say it but

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] I hate to say it but
From: JIM LIVINGOOD <jliving39@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016 04:38:24 -0400 (EDT)
Folks,

     Have used the KW 850S for quite a few years and liked it.  Also still have
an OMNI V and VI+. but now favor using my OMNI VII although wish it had an
independent RF gain control.  I find the OMNI VII very operator friendly.

Really liked the monster Super Pros of the 50s with their 85 pound power
supplies.  Now there was a true boat anchor.

As you say different strokes for different folks.  I had the tiny ICOM mobile
rig and liked the way it performed other than getting very warm, but hard to
use in the car.  Just too darn small and my claws are way too big.  Traded it
off.

Jim, K4CFA