Re: [TenTec] ARGONAUT 515 problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ARGONAUT 515 problem
From: Tim <tim@ke4ke.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 13:22:42 -0500
Hi Rick,

One thing to consider is that a past owner made a modification?

Tim
KE4KE

On 09/05/2016 11:00 AM, rick@dj0ip.de wrote:
Nice guess but I don't think so.
The switch works on one band but not on the next.
The bandswitch does not switch anything that has to do with mode, at least
not that I can see.

With the mode switch in SB-R on 80, it is in LSB.
When I switch to 40m it is in USB.  I have to turn the mode switch to SB-N
in order to hear normal LSB signals.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)