Re: [TenTec] User 1, User 2, etc Settings

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] User 1, User 2, etc Settings
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2016 07:37:12 -0400
There is no way to save those settings. My N4PY Orion control program does have a way to save the radio settings. What you can do is have a several copies of my program in different folders. Each folder will have a complete Orion setup in it and when you start my program it will send all the program settings into the Orion. This accomplishes the same thing as User1, User 2, etc. but will still be there after a full Orion reset.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com