[TenTec] For Sale: LP-PAN and MicroHam MicroKeyer for Orion, OrionII

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, Orion565 <orion565@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: LP-PAN and MicroHam MicroKeyer for Orion, OrionII
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 09:07:08 -0400
I'm offering a package deal:

1. factory wired LP-PAN (configured for Orion i.f. but also including parts
to convert to K3 i.f.)
2. MicroHam MicroKeyer plus DB37 Orion/OrionII interface cable (see reviews
at http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/4598 )

For a screenshot taken on my PC of this panadapter running on my Orion, see
http://www.tentecwiki.org/lib/exe/fetch.php?cache=&media=orionpan3.jpg

A specific advantage of using the MicroKeyer with the LP-PAN is that the
MicroKeyer software includes a USB router that makes it easy to share out
the CAT interface with logging software and panadapter software (NaP3
recommended)

Package offered for $300 shipping CONUS

73, Barry N1EU