Re: [TenTec] orphans

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] orphans
From: James Boswell <jboswell@nrao.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 13:04:10 -0600
On 9/22/2016 12:30 PM, SPENCER wrote:
I can not imagine what it must be like dealing with a bunch of old fart
hams with orphaned radios that they used with no antenna or dummy load
connected.
Spencer
ME, ME, ME,

        Nothing better than bring those old TenTec radios back to life.

Just send me your old unwanted TenTec radios, I will repair them, and find them good homes. I truly enjoy working on those radios.

        Jim Boswell
        PO Box 172
        San Antonio, NM 87832

I have been working as an electronics tech for about 40 years and as long as I can see and use my hands, I will bring those old radios back to life.

        73'S  KA5SIW