Re: [TenTec] Orion 1

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 1
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 17:26:22 -0400
I would first replace the battery. You have to remove the front panel to get to it.

Once you have the front panel removed, you will see 2 connectors that have about 100 connections each. I would pull these and spray them with contact cleaner. While they are wet, plug them in and out about 10 to 20 times to clean them.

My bet is all will be fixed after this.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549