Re: [TenTec] Jupiter power problem

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter power problem
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 12:48:23 -0500
Louis,

You may not even need to change out the connector - just re-shaping the
contacts (both on the rig and on the PS cable end) to make sure there's a
good connection along with applying some contact cleaner like DeOxit may
solve your problem. It would be quicker and easier to try than tearing things
apart to retrofit the connector.

73 es GL, Al