[TenTec] 238C Tuner parts

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] 238C Tuner parts
From: John Swartz <jswartzwa9aqn@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 22:39:14 -0500
Does anyone know of a possible source for parts to replace the feed through
insulators for feeding balanced wire lines on a 238c tuner?  I managed to
scorch the insides of one of the plastic feed through insulators.  There is
no apparent damage to the balun, and the tuner appears to function properly
with low power applied from the transceiver.
I have been waiting for a response from TenTec, but in the meantime am
wondering whether any of the members of the list either may have such parts
or know where I could obtain them.
Thanks,
73,  John WA9AQN
wa9aqn@arrl.net