Re: [TenTec] OmniVI+ S meter

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OmniVI+ S meter
From: w3ka@lycos.com
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 19:12:37 -0500
Hi Paul..
Had the exact same issue with my VI+.. Found that R25 on the IF/AF 81602 board was sitting on a "dead spot". Gently rock the pot adjustment with an alignment tool just enough to move it off the dead spot without disturbing the preset alignment too much.
Easy fix, hope this works for you also..
                                    73,  Jim W3KA