Re: [TenTec] Any parted out Corsair II's? Need two knobs

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Any parted out Corsair II's? Need two knobs
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 07:51:54 -0600
Barry,

I've repaired the knobs by just wedging a short piece of a Ty-Wrap end
(there's a particular size of smaller ones which are just the right thickness
and width in the "gripper" section to fit almost perfectly) into the gap
opposite the setscrew to push the cracked section back together. The knobs
I've done that way seemed to work just fine from my experience.

73, Al