[TenTec] Macro for Orion 565 and WriteLog and N1MM+

To: "tentec@contesting com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Macro for Orion 565 and WriteLog and N1MM+
From: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 17:11:19 -0500
I've just come across "Key Your Transceiver DVR Messages from the Keyboard"
by N6EE and N6ML.  http://n6ee.net84.net/Articles/Key.pdf

This document explains in, detail, how to program these two software
packages to trigger your radio's internal DVR. In the Orion's case it's
SEND1, SEND2 and SEND3.

Examples are given for the K3 and references are made to Kenwood and Yaesu
radios.

I'd like to try this with my Orion, but am not a programmer. Can anyone
help?

73 & Thanks,

Eric W3DQ