Re: [TenTec] Non PC attached TT rigs in Contest

To: k9yc@arrl.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Non PC attached TT rigs in Contest
From: gerd Groos <df9ts.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 10:08:06 +0100
QRGs in log are used to verify un-assisted / no cluster contest entrants.
The logged QRGs help understand how the op found multipliers, and why.

See also disqualification discussions on this in the past.

However this only concerns the top-scoring single op non-assisted entrants
in the largest world-wide contests.

Personally after years of RBN "click & hit" contest participation I prefer
no-cluster no-RBN "turn-the dial" operations. Brings back the magic. I am
always fascinated exchanging QTCs in WAE CW with old timers, bug-style.

73, Gerd.