Re: [TenTec] Corsair II Audio Hiss mod

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II Audio Hiss mod
From: dick miller <kdldick@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 11:58:27 -0700
Hi Drake group and W7GIF, Allen:
Yesterday, I ordered 3 of the audio upgrade boards with the op amps type OPA2134 already installed for my Corsair II from Cimarron. They should be here by mid-week next. I have been wanting to do this for a long time. I really like my Corsair II and expect to keep it a very long time. I also have a Yaesu FTdx3000, that I use more like a piece of test equipment, but I enjoy the Corsair II because it is so pleasant to listen to. I get great transmit audio reports from both of them. In case anyone wants to know. Sorry Allen, but I didn't order any spares.

W7KDL
Dick
kdldick@mindspring.com