[TenTec] FS: N4YG DDS VFO kit to Replace Corsair II PTO

To: Ten Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: N4YG DDS VFO kit to Replace Corsair II PTO
From: David and Dianne on Comcast <dhhdeh@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 10:32:47 -0500
Hi All,

Several years ago I purchased a N4YG DDS VFO kit intending to replace the PTO in one of my two Corsair II’s. For several reasons I never got to it and have decided to move along from the project.

N4YG discontinued selling these kits earlier this year so this may be one of the last of these kits now available as new.

The DDS VFO kit is new, never installed, and complete with all parts and wiring as sold to me by N4YG.

I also have the written and PDF instructions that will be included with the kit.

I bought this for $175 and will sell for $129 shipped. Payment via USPS Postal Money order only.

Please contact me with your questions or interest at N1LQ@arrl.net <mailto:N1LQ@arrl.net>.

73 de N1LQ-Dave**

**