[TenTec] OMNI VI DC power PC board failure ?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI DC power PC board failure ?
From: David Perrin <dbperrin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 09:19:54 -0500
Hi-
 I have an OMNI VI that started to fail; the readout began to flash and the
relay on the DC power board (about 2.5" square) began buzzing. I replaced
the 1000uF cap @ 25V with one of the same cap. but a voltage rating of 50V.
That increased the frequency of the buzzing by about twice the frequency.
Transistors replaced, a 1N4001 diode replaced as well. 0.15 Ohm resistor is
OK. Next will be to replace the 16V Zener.

Any clues would be appreciated, or maybe there is a DC power board out
there somewhere.

Thanks for reading.

73 de Dave in NH  K1OPQ