[TenTec] ten tec orion II power relay replacement

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ten tec orion II power relay replacement
From: denton sprague <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 08:23:06 -0800
After several months of flakiness, the dc power relay in my Orion II decided to
pretty much stay closed (on) all the time despite the front panel on/off switch
position.

Sometimes the relay will stay on for a few minutes, with the power switch in
off position, then the relay will switch off.

Shutting off the power supply itself  until the Orion cools down just about
always put the relay in the off position.

So assuming the relay is just about toast, I am looking for the aftermarket
part number and where to get the dc power relay…

Anything else other than the relay that could be causing the problem?

The power switch seems to be ok.