Re: [TenTec] OT: SDRplay ???

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: SDRplay ???
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 15:21:56 +0100
OK, Tnx to everyone who replied so far.
Good information and certainly different from what I read on eham.

I'm not interested in monitoring 10 MHz.  What for?

I'm interested in monitoring around the band I'm working on.
I'm interested in looking at how wide individual signals are, etc.

I have a darn good preselector and it also has an attenuator and an amp.
However having to add attenuation is not a good sign.
We have harsher band condx over here, especially on 40m so I'm a little
uncertain.

Has anyone here in Europe used it on the low bands at night?

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)