[TenTec] How to connect the DXEngineeering TRT-2 between a Tentec Delta

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] How to connect the DXEngineeering TRT-2 between a Tentec Delta II and the Tentec Centaur
From: <km2km@twc.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 16:39:37 -0500
Has any one added a DX Engineering TRT switch to a Delta II so that a receive
antenna can be added automatically?

I am looking at Figure 2-3a in the TenTec Delta II manual.  How have ypou
connected the DXE TRT-2 ?

Many thanks

Kris KM2KM
MERSCHROD
123 Warren Road
Ithaca, NY 14850

---- john <johnmb@nc.rr.com> wrote:

=============
I've got a Centurion that has served me well for years but has recently
started NOT starting, in that the filaments are turned on, but the step
start that applies voltage to the primary of the HV (when in OPERATE
mode) is not operating

I've re=seated the cable connections  to the interlock from the QSK
board (which sources the 12V to the step start) to no effect.  The
interlock switch itself In series with the 12 V) measures 70 ohms which
is not going to help.

This problem started with turnon being  intermittent after 6 mos of non
use. Now it won't start

  Is there any way to clean these little microswitch contacts ?

John

K5MO