Re: [TenTec] Panadapter with 9MHz i.f.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Panadapter with 9MHz i.f.
From: Steve Ellington <steven4lq@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 14:21:21 -0500
Barry
I fiddled with this on a Corsair II. The offset for it was 750 Hz for cw
but on the O6 it would depend on your sidetone frequency setting. I would
guess 1500 Hz for SSB +/-.   I lost interest because it tuned backwards.
IOW.... tuning up the band caused the signals to move down. It's an (IF)
thing:*)
I would think OmniRig would be needed to interface the rig to SDR-C but I
used HDSDR. It can operate OmniRig which in turn operates most any rig via
serial port.
Let us know how it goes.
Steve N4LQ