Re: [TenTec] Orion II vs Icom 2300

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II vs Icom 2300
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 07:52:09 -0500
I highly value your opinion Steve but I'm scratching my head about the
display looking Flex-like to you.

Here are two example videos using a computer monitor and the Icom software:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA1k7_3Nx-s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP076eK_Qyo

The display looks very un-Flex like to my eyes.  The firmware/software
seems unable to trace a curve.  The display seems to lack any detail
whatsoever, even on the big computer monitor.  Maybe I'm missing something
but I've been looking since the IC7300 came out.

73, Barry N1EU