Re: [TenTec] Need help with SDR software using LP-Pan on an Omni VI+

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Need help with SDR software using LP-Pan on an Omni VI+
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 05:21:07 -0500
You need to use software that will share out the serial port, such as these:

VSPM, available by emailing K5FR (see http://k5fr.com/DDUtilV3w
iki/index.php?title=VSPM)
com0com (http://com0com.sourceforge.net/)
VSPE (http://www.eterlogic.com/Products.VSPE.html)

Alternately, you can use the Microham USB router software that comes with
many Microham products.  That's what I did back when I was using LP-PAN
with my Orion.  It worked quite well.

73, Barry N1EU