[TenTec] 6M trans-verter For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 6M trans-verter For Sale
From: "Radio AI2Q" <ai2q@roadrunner.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 18:42:21 -0500
Now that my shack includes a new rig that covers 6 meters I no longer need my trusty Ten-Tec Model 12Ø8 trans-verter.

The nifty little T-T 12Ø8 accepts a watt or two at 14 MHz RF and generates about ten watts out on 6 meter SSB or CW. It is really quite good on RCV as well, tuning the 2Ø meter band as the IF.

I actually worked into the Canary Islands from my Maine QTH with this rig, using a T-T Argonaut 515 as the IF/driver. My antenna is a low dipole! When 6 meters is open there's a lot of fun to be had.

$12Ø.

Vy 73, AI2Q, Alex
2Ø7-967-8812
ai2q@ai2q.org