Re: [TenTec] Wanted: Ten-Tec Scout/Argo band module

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wanted: Ten-Tec Scout/Argo band module
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 08:19:30 -0600 (CST)
 Very impressive web site Steve.

Out of idle curiosity, how hard would it be for someone to put together a Cub
or Cub II?  (Like I need another project!)

73, ron w3wn

On 01/12/17, Steve Hunt wrote:

I've been asked by someone to provide details of the earlier Mk1 version
of this transceiver. I've just uploaded some information to my web site:
http://www.karinya.net/g3txq/cubii/cub1/index.php

Still hoping someone has a module for sale.

Steve G3TXQ