Re: [TenTec] Transistor Substitution for MRF-402?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Transistor Substitution for MRF-402?
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 10:24:48 -0600
Interesting application as the Motorola databook lists the MRF402 under
the "27-50 MHz, LOW-BAND FM TRANSISTORS" category. 1.0W out, 10 dB min. power
gain, 12.5V, TO-39 case style. One thing to watch if you need to go with a
substitute part is the case pinout as there isn't a standard for BCE vs. ECB
vs. CBE vs. (I think you get my drift....)

73 es GL, Al