Re: [TenTec] Orion II S meter

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II S meter
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 09:19:16 -0500
With the latest 566 firmware ( v3033xE11), the "Other" menu provides the
option for the S-meter action to be independent of AGC, so choosing this
will take AGC out of the equation.

If the TX power meter seems to be fairly accurate, just follow the s-meter
alignment procedure given here:
http://tentecwiki.org/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=s-meter_565.pdf

Barry N1EU