Re: [TenTec] UPDATE: Status of Alpha RF Systems and TEN-TEC

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] UPDATE: Status of Alpha RF Systems and TEN-TEC
From: Arthur Lewis <wa8vsj@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 19:50:18 -0500
*I have an Orion and a Jupiter that I purchased from Ten-Tec.  They have
been great rigs and a joy to use and own. I sent the Orion back for service
a few months back (battery and ear phone volume problem) they repaired the
rig and the price was reasonable.  It was fine service and at the time I
did not have the right email address for Ten-Tec service.  Mike Dishop sent
me an email with the correct email information.*

*Ten Tec service was great and it reminded me of their past. Thanks Mike
and I will be purchasing a new Ten Tec rig whenever you bring them out.*

*Art WA8VSJ*