Re: [TenTec] Status of Alpha RF Systems and TEN-TEC

To: "Reflectors - TenTec@contesting.com Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Status of Alpha RF Systems and TEN-TEC
From: David Propper <k2dp@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 10:32:46 -0600
Mike,

As the operator and maintainer of 3 Alpha amplifiers  (1-8410 and 2-8100’s)
used in an Emergency Operations Center Communications Room, I continue to look
forward to your success in maintaining the Alpha name as the pre-eminent
designer and manufacturer of tube based HF amplifiers !!!!!  Keep up the good
work !

As the personal owner and user of a Ten Tec Centurion Amplifier which is 23
years old,  I wish you the best of success in bringing Ten Tec back on line as
an American designer and manufacturer of commercial and amateur radio
equipment. While my Centurion suffered the loss of the HV xfmr approximately 9
years ago and has since required other normal (20 year plus) type maintenance
and repairs,  it remains a solid HF 1KW DC output amplifier that is highly
reliable and a pleasure to use on a daily basis.

Best of luck and 73,
Dave, K2DP
St. Louis, MO