[TenTec] Corsair 2

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair 2
From: gary mankoff <garyjm88@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 09:54:31 -0800
I'm a good American ,a veteran, been a ham since 63
To keep costs down on our new TT's we are about to receive, the powers to be
need to have the boards assembled in Asia ,and the rigs assembled here .
I'm putting up a few of my Japanese rigs ,but keeping my triton digital ,omni d
series b,my OMNI 5, and my corsair 2 .
I remember when I got my used triton digital and my XYL Kk6atu said how nice
and clear it sounded .I told here that's what American radios sound like
I'm a TT guy now
I'm even going to sell my 930s with the piexx board
Gary
N6biz

Sent from my iPad