Re: [TenTec] Orion II Power Connector Replacement

To: Rod Greene <w7zrc@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Power Connector Replacement
From: Fernando <n2fq@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 07:54:39 -0800
Hello.

I’m leaning to the power pole replacement. Mine has it since 2010
without a hitch. Not too difficult to do.

With the pigtail soldered to the board, I would be afraid
that something could drop on the cable and break off a land
on the board. You’d need to provide strain relief.

Fernando N2FQ/6
n2fq@sbcglobal.net