Re: [TenTec] Attemts to contact TenTec

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Attemts to contact TenTec
From: alan corin via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 03:45:05 +0000 (UTC)
      From: Rick Cochran via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
 To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Cc: Rick Cochran <wo8l@aol.com>
 Sent: Friday, March 3, 2017 9:05 PM

You are not going to contact them.  They will contact you.  It's just how it is
under the new regime because they are busy.

I sent an OMNI VII in for repair.  I tried to contact them to no avail.

It took a while but they called me back today.  Repairs done and it is shipping.

Patience is all you can do.

73s,

Rick
WO8L