[TenTec] need a photo or two

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] need a photo or two
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 12:23:55 -0500
Gang…

I’m kicking around an idea on doing an article for QST for their vintage radio
section. I have no idea if they will publish it (haven’t written it yet
either!) but that’s an on going project

It’s going to be on the history of the Ten Tec Argonaut.

I have all the models of Argonaut that have come out except for two:

The Argonaut II
The Argo

Yes, yes, yes, I know the Argonaut II is the same as the Delta II, but I’d like
a photo the real deal.

And yes, I now that the Argo is the QRP version of the Scout. I don’t have one
of those either.

Hanging in my shack is a certificate from Ten Tec signed by the vice president
of the company for the work I’ve done promoting the Ten Tec Argonauts in the
magazines I had written articles for.

I think it’s about time to spread the word again.

So, I’d like a crisp, in focus, photograph of both of these radios is what I’m
in need of.

I’m Mike, WB8VGE

Mike Bryce
prosolar@sssnet.com