Re: [TenTec] TEN TEC WALK IN POLICY

To: Mike Dishop <n8wff@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN TEC WALK IN POLICY
From: Dukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 08:36:31 -0600
Cheers to you Mike - you have the patience and restraint of a saint, given some
of the things people have said.

I personally wish you nothing but the best success.

Gary

W0DVN

PS - I have been talking on some of the Omni 5/6 repairs that come down the
road to me…

I still like working on them and would rather work on an Omni 5/6 or an Orion
1/2 than ANY of the crammed-in Japanese boxes. Most have hardly enough room
inside to get a finger in to remove a part!