[TenTec] Jupiter intermittent receive

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter intermittent receive
From: Stan Gammons <s_gammons@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 20:56:25 -0500
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the list and I have a problem with a Jupiter that I hope someone here can help with. The Jupiter I have has developed an intermittent receive problem. At times it will receive Ok, then the signal drops like the attenuator was turned on. I first thought it was a bad connection on the connectors which connect the filter board and the RF board, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Anyone seen this before or know of any common receive problems with the Jupiter?

73

Stan
KM4HQE