[TenTec] Does anyone have a surplus matching board (antenna tuner) for t

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Does anyone have a surplus matching board (antenna tuner) for the Eagle?
From: Katz Ajamas <ajamas.rn@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 12:33:18 -0400
Aloha gents!

Slowly working toward the mobile(pickup truck CW) Eagle. Of course,
what happens is something else gets in the way. In this case, work at my
mom's house and the notorious Chevy 4.3L intake manifold gasket. Have a new
one from Summit Racing (AKA DX Engineering) and will put it in as soon as
two days good weather coincides with two days off work. FYI, it's possible
to combine DXEngineering and Summit orders to reach the $99 free shipping
threshold.

I thought I'd swap the tuner board from the home Eagle but find I am using
it a lot more than expected. So, if anyone has a surplus tuner board,
alive, ill, or dead, please let me know.

I am also making progress on a homebrew narrow CW crystal filter. It's a
learning experience for sure. It turns out that a wide filter is much more
difficult. However, I've also made a little progress on an AM bandwidth
filter.

Now might be a good time for a DXpedition to the Spratly group under a
Philippine license ???

73, -bob ah7i/w4

--
-do not look into LASER with remaining eye!