Re: [TenTec] Omni D quits after 60-90 minutes

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni D quits after 60-90 minutes
From: Joe Papworth via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 20:47:22 -0400
Hi Tim,

try it again.
I'm guessing you do have a reseat problem or flaky connection somewhere.

Funny story: I had a VERY intermittent problem on my Omni C that I could never
fix. Then one day I had the rig apart for another reason. I found a connection
that was never soldered at the factory. I soldered it and that intermittent
never came back.

You may have to remove circuit boards and look at the connections underneath
them.

Good Hunting,
Joe, K8MP

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail