[TenTec] FS: Model 253 TEN-TEC Auto-tuner

To: "tentec@yahoogroups.com" <tentec@yahoogroups.com>, Ten-Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Model 253 TEN-TEC Auto-tuner
From: Rick W via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 17:50:12 +0000 (UTC)
TEN-TEC "Model 253 Automatic Antenna Coupler". Includes Model 253 2KW L-network
tuner, original manual, interface cable for T-T Omni V or VI. It can also be
used with T-T Orion and other non-TEN-TEC rigs that provide electronic
band-switching data WITH the appropriate interface.
This unit has seen very little use since I installed my SteppIR over 11 years
ago. It is in excellent working order and I will include 2 "new" CMOS memory
chips.
I am asking $500 US - shipped to Canada or US.
A full description and photos can be found at:
     http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk/253_VE7TK.pdf

Thanks.

73,
Rick