[TenTec] Swap: I have a low pass filter board for a 565/566. I want a tu

Subject: [TenTec] Swap: I have a low pass filter board for a 565/566. I want a tuner board for a 565/566, 588, or 599.
From: Katz Ajamas <ajamas.rn@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 18:25:56 +0000
I have a low pass filter board for a 565/566. I want a tuner board for a
565/566, 588, or 599.

I was planning to use the filter board with a home brew, ala wa2eby, 50w HF
amplifier. Amp morphed into 80/40 only with latching relays so no need for
the board.

The filter board is good for 100W continuous. filters may be selected via
serial bus (serial data to A6810SA serial to parallel latch with source
driver) or bypass the serial to parallel latch and select by active line.

Will sell outright for $US145,  including postage and insurance. Photos
upon request. Schematic is on the tentec web site but is a bit of work to
find so I will be happy to mail that too.

73, -Bob ah7i/w4

--
-do not look into LASER with remaining eye!